initial impressions/questions

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 39 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 39 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

The distinction between `make-parameter' and `make-mutable-parameter'
is a reasonable compromise.

MzScheme can't currently support `make-mutable-parameter'. I imagine a
revision in the near future that will allow it, but I wonder what kinds
of tasks make mutable parameters useful. (No doubt I've asked before,
but the answer didn't stick. In the future, I can consult the archive
of this list. :)

The body of a `parameterize' is not in tail position, right?

Typo in `make-parameter' example: it uses `make-mutable-parameter'.

Matthew