Re: Ready to finalize SRFI 38.

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 38 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 38 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

bear wrote:
Hi.

I'm writing to let everyone know that I'm ready to finalize SRFI-38
at this point.  Evidently nobody has any problems with the current
document, or if so they've been keeping it to themselves, so I think
it's ready to move into final status now.

What is write-showing-shared (mentioned twice in the draft)?
I'm assuming it's a typo for write-with-shared-structure.
--
	--Per Bothner
per@xxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.bothner.com/per/