Re: Ready to finalize SRFI 38.

> Hi.
>
> I'm writing to let everyone know that I'm ready to finalize SRFI-38
> at this point.  Evidently nobody has any problems with the current
> document, or if so they've been keeping it to themselves, so I think
> it's ready to move into final status now.

I took a quick last look and found something unexpected:

Why does <indexnum> allow a radix?  When is such a thing useful?  This
is a problem for Gambit because it allows symbols to start with a "##"
prefix.  So for example ##o12# is a symbol, but SRFI-38 would treat
this as if it were #10# .  Is there any rationale for this?

Marc