SRFI 38 new draft

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 38 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 38 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I have just sent a new draft of SRFI 38 in to schemers.org.  It's
likely to be up sometime in the next few days, and I'd like for folks
to have a look at it.

Al* petrofsky, would you like a co-author credit on this one?  the
code of the actual implementation is 99%+ yours after all, and that
was surely the toughest part of it.  The stuff I did was pretty easy.

As far as I know, the new draft (revised 30 January) is ready to go
into final state.

				Ray Dillinger