Re: PLT conformance, multi-arg flags, and spaces before arguments

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 37 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 37 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On Thu, 26 Sep 2002, Matthew Flatt wrote:

> > I think that once you allow the trailing option to have an argument,
> > it should behave the same as other option arguments.
>
> We agree on this point, and that's why I'd rather not have token
> collapsing anywhere with short-name flags. :)

It is ugly, but one can just ignore the backward compatible style without
any harm, right?

  -Anthony Carrico