Re: cmdline.ss library in PLT

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 37 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 37 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Earlier, Anthony Carrico wrote:
> 3. At first, I thought it would be possible to implement cmdline in
> terms of args-fold, but I believe the cmdline interface requires a
> "procedure-arity" implementation. This is a clever trick that takes
> advantage plt-scheme, but I think it also prevents cmdline from being
> implemented on most other Scheme systems.

Beyond this problem, are there other problems? One question I have: how
could one implement the once-any specifier in the cmdline.ss library?

Robby