Finalization of (exception-related) SRFIs 34, 35, 36 imminent

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 36 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 36 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Richard and I intend to finalize our exception SRFIs in about two
weeks.  If you have any outstanding comments, criticisms, or questions
about them, now is the time to speak up!

--
Cheers =8-} Mike