Re: Finally clauses

> it will write "exiting" twice, once for the raise and once
> for the normal return.  When would you use such a "finally"?

You're right, restarts will complicate matters. But since they aren't
part of this SRFI, we don't have to worry about them unless we want to
:-)

Restarts complicate matters for *all* exception handlers, though. Once
they enter the picture, you have to be careful about side-effecting in
any delegating exception handler, whether it's a finally clause or
not.

Tony