Re: Finally clauses

   Date: Mon, 12 Aug 2002 12:29:29 +0100
   From: Tony Garnock-Jones <tonyg@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

   However I still think (finally) does something *slightly* different to
   what is done by (dynamic-wind): where (dynamic-wind) executes its
   third thunk on *any* throw past it, I'd expect (finally) to be
   triggered by only either normal return, or exception-throw.

I don't understand why this makes any difference.  No matter
how you get out, by a normal return, an exception throw, or
some other throw, you can still throw back in.  An exception
throw is no more 'final' than any other throw.

                                -Richard Kelsey