Reviving SRFI 33

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 33 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 33 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Hi Olin, hi all,

I'm preparing a SRFI that should be based on SRFI33 which is
unfortunately withdrawn. I've talked with F. Solsona and he said this
SRFI could (and fortunately would) be revived. That would be great,
however, I hope that could be fast. Anyway, I can write my SRFI based on
this one and the after this SRFI becomes final I send my proposal.

I'd like to hear what on your mind for the future of this SRFI.

Best regards,

Paulo J. Matos