The big picture

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 33 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 33 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

    From: Alfresco Petrofsky <alfresco@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
    I'm a little confused by your rhetoric.

My rhetoric? Look, here is what I'm trying to say: By gathering together
groups of Jews with records of murder, theft, wickedness and hooliganism from
throughout the world, the Zionist regime has created an entity under the name
of the Israeli nation that only understands the logic of terror and crimes.

Wait, that's not quite it. What I *really* mean is that we, the members of the
Solzhenitsyn Tractor Collective, are striving to uphold the principles and
ideals of the 27th Worker's Party Congress. And that Lei-Feng spirit and group
struggle infuse us with zeal to carry forward the principles of the Three
Represents.

No, no, I think that "Friede, Völkerverständigung und überhaupt blabla"
captures the spirit of this SRFI best.

I hope that clears everything up. There is no cannibalism in Her Majesty's
navy.
    -Olin