Srfi-32 for Bigloo

Hello all,

For my work with Bigloo, I needed a fast vector sorting routine that didn't allocate any new space. It seemed a little silly to write one of my own when I could just take the code from the withdrawn SRFI-32 and port it to Bigloo, so I did. But, then it seemed silly not to make that available to everyone else, so have a look at

http://web.mit.edu/farr/www/srfi-32/srfi-32.html

It's a bigloo library which implements the SRFI-32 interface.

I hope no one minds that I did this; the code requests implementors to wait for a few weeks until it gets cleaned up, but this was in 2003.

A big thank-you to Olin Shivers for writing the code, even if it didn't quite make it to final status!

Will