Re: SRFI 31 procedure vs. named-lambda (2)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 31 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 31 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Al Petrofsky writes:
 > but it's twenty years too late to make such a change to the very
 > heart of scheme.

Please note that I was not suggesting to change any of the established
notation. And your point of view seems to me a little bit like saying,
well, there have been unfortunate decisions in the past, we cannot
change these and therefore our new decisions must be similarly
unfortunate.

 > I don't think we've agreed on functionality.
 > I thus find rec to be a good fit with the system.

Well, given the history of Scheme I agree with your proposal.  I will
try to set up a new version of the document.

Regards, Mirko.