Re: SRFI 31 procedure vs. named-lambda (2)

Al Petrofsky writes:
 > but it's twenty years too late to make such a change to the very
 > heart of scheme.

Please note that I was not suggesting to change any of the established
notation. And your point of view seems to me a little bit like saying,
well, there have been unfortunate decisions in the past, we cannot
change these and therefore our new decisions must be similarly
unfortunate.

 > I don't think we've agreed on functionality.
 > I thus find rec to be a good fit with the system.

Well, given the history of Scheme I agree with your proposal.  I will
try to set up a new version of the document.

Regards, Mirko.