SRFI 31 procedure vs. named-lambda

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 31 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 31 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Your procedure proposal appears to be the same as the r2rs
named-lambda special form, except you moved the name into the paramter
list.  If you want to revive named-lambda, I suggest you use the old
name and syntax, or else provide justification for the change.  I also
suggest you research why named-lambda was dropped from the reports (I
don't really know), and let us know why you think those reasons should
not deter you from this srfi.

-al