Re: SRFI-29

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 29 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 29 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I'm cc'ing this to the SRFI discussion group.  There was quite
a debate about issue 3, which ended up both with that format and only
including that as an extension in SRFI-29, so if you disagree, the point
really should be raised on the list.    1,2,4 are all valid of course.
I believe 5 may be correct as is, but I'll check.  6: Could you clarify
what you mean by setting mode?  As for the names, these guys match up with
parameters in most Scheme systems, but I'm not opposed to making them more
Schemish.

	Scott