Re: Reordering and internationalization

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 28 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 28 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Please see the related work on SRFI-29, which addresses this very issue
by extending Basic Format Strings with the notion you describe.

	Scott