Re: New revision of SRFI 26 available

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 26 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 26 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I'm glad you're dropping the "constant" terminology.

Feel free to use and modify my code.  Two issues with it: the <> and
<...> in the "exported" functions are superfluous, and the use of
(begin proc) should have a comment to the effect "ensures
non-expression in operator position is an error, e.g. (cut quote <>)".