Re: A short name.

Stephan> OK, so this isn't a serious proposal, but at least it is better
Stephan> than using curry . I really don't understand how people can seriously
Stephan> suggest to choose curry and go for a head-on clash with the whole FP
Stephan> lterature.

Let me again suggest that you guys read Sebastian's elaborate posting
on the issue at

http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-26/mail-archive/msg00016.html

and respond to it.  So far, there isn't a even a single follow-up to
that post.  I'm sure Sebastian will lend an ear to your criticism if
you respond to what he's said.

Until then: "I really don't understand how people can seriously not
understand how people can seriously suggest to choose curry."

--
Cheers =8-} M.