Re: A short name.

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 26 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 26 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Stephan> OK, so this isn't a serious proposal, but at least it is better
Stephan> than using curry . I really don't understand how people can seriously
Stephan> suggest to choose curry and go for a head-on clash with the whole FP
Stephan> lterature.

Let me again suggest that you guys read Sebastian's elaborate posting
on the issue at

http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-26/mail-archive/msg00016.html

and respond to it.  So far, there isn't a even a single follow-up to
that post.  I'm sure Sebastian will lend an ear to your criticism if
you respond to what he's said.

Until then: "I really don't understand how people can seriously not
understand how people can seriously suggest to choose curry."

--
Cheers =8-} M.