Re: Changing the name

>> As for CURRY, I think Sebastian has argued much better than I could
>> why he picked the name and why he's sticking to it.  He's also argued
>> why the arguments he's heard so far haven't convinced him.  I haven't
>> seen any substantially new arguments (or better names) advanced here,
>> and simply repeating the old ones won't help matters.

felix> IMHO it would be better do dump this SRFI than to use an inappropriate
felix> and confusing name.

Oh, please, come on!  We're having a discussion here, and this kind of
sulking ("if I can't have my way then you shouldn't have yours") is
what's really inappropriate.  Why don't you provide some fresh and and
more convincing arguments instead that actually address Sebastian's
motivation?

felix> And that it is confusing has been proved.

Where?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike