Re: Changing the name

Michael Sperber [Mr.  Preprocessor] wrote:

> I'm Mr. Sperber, actually.  (Even though some people might find
> "Mr. Egner" more intuitive :-) )

It's Dr. Sperber, actually, if we want to give this little devil his
due.  (Or, this being Germany, it's probably Herr Prof. Dr. Sperber
Dipl.-Ing. or something along those lines.)

That said, Mike:

> They actually do.  I don't see why a term coined somewhere else needs
> to be used *here*.

Why not standardize the term across related languages?  The specific
argument you're advancing above is pretty weak -- you can do better.

S.