Re: EX_USAGE?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 22 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 22 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

felix> I have some trouble with the fact that an error in the invocation of
felix> "main" is supposed to return EX_USAGE. Specifically
felix> I have trouble thinking about a way to implement it in
felix> a not too arcane way.

You're summing up my original reservations about this issue.  I do
believe yielding the correct exit code is important, but I also would
slightly prefer to leave that responsibility to the programmer of the
script.

Marc, how about you step in here?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike