Re: EX_USAGE?

>>>>> "felix" == felix  <felixundduni@xxxxxxxxxx> writes:

felix> I have some trouble with the fact that an error in the invocation of
felix> "main" is supposed to return EX_USAGE. Specifically
felix> I have trouble thinking about a way to implement it in
felix> a not too arcane way.

You're summing up my original reservations about this issue.  I do
believe yielding the correct exit code is important, but I also would
slightly prefer to leave that responsibility to the programmer of the
script.

Marc, how about you step in here?

--
Cheers =8-} Mike