Re: SRFI 22 release candidate #2

>> So, mainly to please Marc, we've put up another revision of SRFI 22.

Marc> Thanks for the courtesy!  And I do like the revised SRFI!

Excellent!

Marc> Here are a few minor problems I noticed:

Marc> Why the question mark? is the prelude optional?

Yes, so as to be able to use the script interpreters to Scheme program
files the ordinary way as well.   This just may make writing portable
Makefiles across Unix and Windows easier, for instance.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike