Re: SRFI 22 release candidate #2

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 22 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 22 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

> So, mainly to please Marc, we've put up another revision of SRFI 22.

Thanks for the courtesy!  And I do like the revised SRFI!

Here are a few minor problems I noticed:

Why the question mark? is the prelude optional?

Change scheme-ieee1178-90 -> scheme-ieee-1178-90 (or the other way around,
but be consistent).

The section "Comment Syntax and Script Invocation" is obsolete.

"even though though" -> "even though"

In addition to saying that one system (SunOS 4.1.4.1) had a 32
character limit you should say that there where a few systems (FreeBSD
and NetBSD) that had a 64 character limit (above this limit, very
strange things happen).  Below is an explanation from Alan Bawden.

Marc