Re: Windows scripts

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 22 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 22 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Marc> I've looked into the syntax of Windows scripts and the compatibility
Marc> with the SRFI 22 proposal.  First here is some information on Windows
Marc> scripts. [...]

This is excellent information, and it's most of what's needed to adapt
the SRFI to Windows.  Still, we think it's not in the purview of SRFI
22.  It'll be easy enough to put up another SRFI which does Windows
and refers back to this one.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike