Unix command options

Srfi-22 specifies -r5rs, -srfi0, -srfi7, and -call command-line
options.  I can't cite Posix specifically, but my understanding
is that only single-letter options should start with '-'.
The GNU standard is to use '--' to start "long" option names.
I think this is a good, consistent standard, which many people
have been exposed to (e.g. via Linux).  So I suggest using
the options --r5rs --srfi0 --srfi7 and --call instead.
This is less likely to conflict with random single-letter
options.
--
	--Per Bothner
per@xxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.bothner.com/~per/