SRFI 21 must be a pure extension of SRFI 18

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 21 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 21 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

For the record I want to repeat here what I said on the SRFI 18
discussion mailing list.

Marc