Re: SRFI-19 reference implementation problem

[I've forwarded this from comp.lang.scheme to the SRFI 19 mailing
 list, since I expect some comments ---Mike]

OK, A new version of the SRFI-19 implementation is available at:

You'll find the code and a small test suite there.

Please let me know of any errors.

Will Fitzgerald

"Will Fitzgerald" <wafitzge-spamless@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote in
message news:Wjf5a.697$se1.322800@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx