SRFI document updated

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 19 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 19 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I have uploaded Will's recent modifications into the official SRFI
location.  Note that I have also generously extended the draft date
for one more month.  This is because I'm moving between locales during
this time; setting it any sooner wouldn't help because I will almost
certainly be without Internet access during that period.  I do hope we
can get this SRFI sorted out before August 28 so that it can go into
final status (if that be its fate) on time.

Note that Will has also provided an extensive implementation, which is
available via hyperlink from the SRFI document.

Cheers,
Shriram