One more time on Time. No real date on Date.

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 19 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 19 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Now that the SRFI website and mailing lists are up again, I want to move
towards completing the Time and Date SRFI. This has gone from being a
straightforward port of the Common Lisp time and date functions to
something significantly more.

I think the most controversial will be the time representation note.

I will be sending out a number of notes about Time and Date
representations.

Note #1 - The basic representation of time
Note #2 - Time Procedures
Note #3 - The basic representation of dates
Note #4 - Miscellaneous issues

I'll be going on vacation for a while soon, so I don't know exactly when
all of this will get executed. But I'll try by the end of the month.

--
Will