Re: leap seconds

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 19 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 19 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

  3) the resolution degrades gradually as the point in time get further
     from the base date (but frankly I don't expect Scheme to survive
     for 285 years, although I am sure you'll still be able to buy Cobol
     compilers!)

Now there's an optimist. I am trying to take over the world with Scheme and
this man gives up at a mere 285 years :-)