Re: time to finish off/up srfi-17

Shriram Krishnamurthi <shriram@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> As for this phrase, "abusing the process", I searched through the mail
> archive a few days ago and, interestingly enough, I don't believe I
> (or anyone else critical of Per) introduced it -- it was Per who did.

I don't think I meant the phrase as a literal quotation, and I
probably should not have put quotation marks around the phrase.

However http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-17/mail-archive/msg00082.html
comes pretty darn close to accusing me of abusing the process as
well as intellectual dishonesty:

"I personally am disappointed that the proponents of this SRFI have
done little other than indicate it is good because it exists, while it
exists because it is good.  [Our objections] haven't ever been
properly answered.  ... I had hoped for a better discussion on a SRFI."

"... the SRFI process allows strategies such this to succeed in
producing final SRFIs.  I hope it won't be repeated ..."

If this is not an assusation of abusing the process, I don't know what
is.
--
	--Per Bothner
per@xxxxxxxxxxx   http://www.bothner.com/~per/