Re: time to finish off/up srfi-17

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 17 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 17 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Michael Livshin wrote:

> I think this is a very important test of the whole SRFI process, in
> fact.  and I hope the process will pass this test.

Lest we go overboard with the rhetoric here, the process stands
perfectly untainted if the SRFI is withdrawn, also.

As for this phrase, "abusing the process", I searched through the mail
archive a few days ago and, interestingly enough, I don't believe I
(or anyone else critical of Per) introduced it -- it was Per who did.

Shriram