Re: time to finish off/up srfi-17

Per Bothner <per@xxxxxxxxxxx> writes:

> Srfi-17 has been a most unpleasant experience, with accusations of
> "abusing the srfi process", and I want to put it behind me.
>
> Please speak up now if you are in favor of srfi-17 being finalized.
> If I don't get at least some support for it I will withdraw it.

I support SRFI-17 being finalized.

it represents a useful idea, is implemented by several systems out
there, and is used by people.

as for "abusing the process" -- I really think this would be an
example of the process working as it should.

I think this is a very important test of the whole SRFI process, in
fact.  and I hope the process will pass this test.

--
This computer thanks you for your attention.
G O O D B Y E