RE: Char sets, Unicode & deadline

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 14 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 14 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

> From goetter@xxxxxxxxxx  Wed Dec 20 13:43:31 2000
>
> I want the option of efficient in storage, as well as speed.  If I can't
> call pred->cs later, I have to deliver it as a precomputed bitmap.  Oink.

If pred->cs is not in theis SRFI, then you can implement it however
you want.  I'm not enthusiastic about having to implement such a
beast just to claim that my implementation is SRFI-14 compliant.

Brad