Re: (Hopefully) final changes to SRFI-14 (character sets)

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 14 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 14 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

shivers> As I prepare to conclude work on the SRFI-13 string library, I have reworked
shivers> the SRFI-14 character-set spec, principally to get it synced up with the
shivers> Unicode world. Mike S will presumably have the new draft available at
shivers> http://srfi.schemers.org/srfi-14/srfi-14.txt

Moiself> Indeed.

I've received some more updates from Olin which I've also checked in.

--
Cheers =8-} Mike