KMP

I think that the "low-level" KMP stuff should be removed from this
SRFI. General pattern matching really belongs to a separate SRFI. And
it should be more general so it allows other algorithms than KMP.

It's only used by the string-contains[-ci] procedure, and that
procedure may as well be implemented using Boyer-Moore.

If KMP and the argument parsing stuff are removed, we can get rid of
all "low-level" stuff and clean up this SRFI.

--
* You have just read a message from Mikael Ståldal.              *