KMP

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 13 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 13 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I think that the "low-level" KMP stuff should be removed from this
SRFI. General pattern matching really belongs to a separate SRFI. And
it should be more general so it allows other algorithms than KMP.

It's only used by the string-contains[-ci] procedure, and that
procedure may as well be implemented using Boyer-Moore.

If KMP and the argument parsing stuff are removed, we can get rid of
all "low-level" stuff and clean up this SRFI.

--
* You have just read a message from Mikael Ståldal.              *