[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
Missing SRE component in BNF
This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 115 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 115 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.
- To: SRFI-115 discussion list <srfi-115@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Subject: Missing SRE component in BNF
- From: Takashi Kato <ktakashi@xxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Wed, 02 Jul 2014 21:19:09 +0200
- Delivered-to: srfi-115@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
- Dkim-signature: v=1; a=rsa-sha256; c=relaxed/relaxed; d=ymail.com; s=s1024; t=1404328748; bh=BpLvmgNwpOLhPYSI7s50xMC8P6YySTKxCL8HJ6JvYQM=; h=X-Yahoo-Newman-Id:X-Yahoo-Newman-Property:X-YMail-OSG:X-Yahoo-SMTP:X-Rocket-Received:Message-ID:Date:From:User-Agent:MIME-Version:To:Subject:Content-Type:Content-Transfer-Encoding; b=X2ct634cK7HpTD7k/eryxytpYsQvo8MDQiK5hHm1kQlDHPIGYWOE7XlP9pms4NjvPIRWX+2V54lvAr8ip8rQ/iRjyswXc/4Mo9J1nvsLsHB4a+tOmiRF8/1i2fqMR3hGW2NPfay71vTmO1ULp4uybA6I23JBd+m8kyQQtLOQvQs=
- User-agent: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:24.0) Gecko/20100101 Thunderbird/24.6.0
In SRE Syntax section, there are bunch of missing items in BNF but
described in below section. Following items are missing. (Not sure
if these are complete set, though.)
- English names of 'Repeating patterns'
- English names of 'Non-Greedy Patterns'
Followings are charset
BTW, why do 'look-ahead', 'look-behind', 'neg-look-ahead' and 'neg-look-
behind' not have short name like '?=', '?!', '?<-' and '?<!'? Not sure
how often these are used but it might be convenient to have short names.