Re: new draft available

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 115 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 115 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> If there are no further issues I'll move to
> finalize this.

Okay, I've reviewed the SRE syntax section and LGTM.  I still don't
like the strong wording against backreferences; I think it should say
"beware, these are expensive, use only if needed" rather than "avoid
at all costs".  The latter expression raises the question "If they
should be avoided, why are they here at all?"

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@xxxxxxxx
Do I contradict myself?