Re: revised w/nocase text, considering titlecase and cased

Alex Shinn scripsit:

>   Note that string->char-set works on code points,
>   not grapheme clusters, so any combining characters in
>   <string> will be treated separately from any preceding
>   base characters.

LGTM.

> The only remaining issue is do we want to expose the
> cased and titlecase char-sets?

Titlecase is only 31 characters, so go ahead and expose it.  Anyone who
needs cased can use w/nocase or even (or upper lower title).

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@xxxxxxxx
You let them out again, Old Man Willow!