Re: TR29 word boundary use cases

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> This is the \w specified in TR18, and Perl complies with it, so I
> think we should use it.  We should also provide an SRE name for just
> this char-set.  We can make it long and say `word-constituent' since
> the `word' uses will be more common.

Okay, in that case we have to downgrade the reference to Level 2, and say
something like "Level 2 except for word boundaries, which are at Level 1."
I'm good with that.

(Are we really at Level 2?  I haven't checked, but I'm doubtful.)

--
John Cowan  cowan@xxxxxxxx  http://ccil.org/~cowan
In computer science, we stand on each other's feet.