Re: TR29 word boundary use cases

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 115 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 115 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> This is the \w specified in TR18, and Perl complies with it, so I
> think we should use it.  We should also provide an SRE name for just
> this char-set.  We can make it long and say `word-constituent' since
> the `word' uses will be more common.

Okay, in that case we have to downgrade the reference to Level 2, and say
something like "Level 2 except for word boundaries, which are at Level 1."
I'm good with that.

(Are we really at Level 2?  I haven't checked, but I'm doubtful.)

--
John Cowan  cowan@xxxxxxxx  http://ccil.org/~cowan
In computer science, we stand on each other's feet.