Re: english names for symbolic SREs

Michael Montague scripsit:

> But, I am under the impression that there is a plan to make this
> SRFI part of R7RS-large. If this is the wrong time and place to have
> raised my issues, when and where are the right place?

It will be part of it (if the WG agrees), and this is the right time
and place.  However, I think you have made your opinions sufficiently
clear, and you aren't getting any support for them.  Reiteration is
not argument.

--
The experiences of the past show                John Cowan
that there has always been a discrepancy        cowan@xxxxxxxx