Re: updated draft

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 115 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 115 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> BTW, I'll give John the benefit of the doubt that he's only
> using this for very quick & dirty Perl one-liners and not
> ever saving this in any kind of source file.  It is in fact the
> canonical example of when you should stop using regexps.

Actually, I did use this pattern in production -- but only on XML that
I had generated myself.

--
Her he asked if O'Hare Doctor tidings sent from far     John Cowan
coast and she with grameful sigh him answered that      http://ccil.org/~cowan