Re: english names for symbolic SREs

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 115 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 115 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Michael Montague scripsit:

> The problem with providing both short names and long names is that
> when I write SREs I can just use the long names, but when I read
> other peoples SREs, then I potentially still need to know both.

That is so.  But at least there is only one place to look for the answers.
There's More Than One Way To Do It.

--
In politics, obedience and support      John Cowan <cowan@xxxxxxxx>
are the same thing.  --Hannah Arendt    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan