Re: english names for symbolic SREs

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 115 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 115 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Alex Shinn scripsit:

> For the cset-sres we'd also need:
>
>   / char-range (or cset-range?)
>   - difference (or diff?)
>   ~ complement (or not?)

I like the first alternative in each case.

--
John Cowan    cowan@xxxxxxxx    http://ccil.org/~cowan
Nobody expects the RESTifarian Inquisition!  Our chief weapon is