Re: Escaping literal strings

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 115 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 115 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

On 16/10/13 12:12, Alex Shinn wrote:
> Note PCRE syntax is intended for a separate SRFI.  The
> API here doesn't allow PCRE strings at all, so such an
> escape procedure would have no purpose.

Ah, perfect, thanks for setting me straight. I agree that this is a
great decision, but somehow didn't glean it from the text (too used to
irregex, I suppose).

Evan