Re: Reference implementation dependencies?

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 115 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 115 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

Peter Bex scripsit:

> I just tried the reference implementation in CHICKEN, but it gave me
> several warnings upon load, and errors when trying to use something:

It's a Chibi-specific library for efficient iteration in UTF-8 strings.
https://code.google.com/p/chibi-scheme/source/browse/lib/chibi/regexp.sld
(the R7RS library file) includes a cond-expand that provides a portable
implementation.  Just convert it to a Chicken module, which is trivial.

Alex: the next draft should point to both files as "the implementation",
since there is actual, if trivial, code in the .sld file.

--
Using RELAX NG compact syntax to        John Cowan <cowan@xxxxxxxx>
develop schemas is one of the simple    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan