Re: Reference implementation dependencies?

Peter Bex scripsit:

> I just tried the reference implementation in CHICKEN, but it gave me
> several warnings upon load, and errors when trying to use something:

It's a Chibi-specific library for efficient iteration in UTF-8 strings.
https://code.google.com/p/chibi-scheme/source/browse/lib/chibi/regexp.sld
(the R7RS library file) includes a cond-expand that provides a portable
implementation.  Just convert it to a Chicken module, which is trivial.

Alex: the next draft should point to both files as "the implementation",
since there is actual, if trivial, code in the .sld file.

--
Using RELAX NG compact syntax to        John Cowan <cowan@xxxxxxxx>
develop schemas is one of the simple    http://www.ccil.org/~cowan