Updated editorial draft

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 114 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 114 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I have a new draft of SRFI-114 at
<http://ccil.org/~cowan/temp/srfi-114.html>.  (Editors, please update.)

After discussion on IRC, I have switched from </<? to in-open-interval?
and correspondingly for <=/<=?, </<=?, and <=/<?.  The new names are
syntactically easier to grasp and specify the intent more clearly.

I have added accessors for the four procedures in a comparator in
addition to the applicators provided; these are useful when calling
higher-order functions.  A fifth applicator applies the type test and
signals an error rather than returning `#f` when it fails.

I have also added an index of defined identifiers.

--
If you understand,                      John Cowan
   things are just as they are;         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan