Updated editorial draft

I have a new draft of SRFI-114 at
<http://ccil.org/~cowan/temp/srfi-114.html>.  (Editors, please update.)

After discussion on IRC, I have switched from </<? to in-open-interval?
and correspondingly for <=/<=?, </<=?, and <=/<?.  The new names are
syntactically easier to grasp and specify the intent more clearly.

I have added accessors for the four procedures in a comparator in
addition to the applicators provided; these are useful when calling
higher-order functions.  A fifth applicator applies the type test and
signals an error rather than returning `#f` when it fails.

I have also added an index of defined identifiers.

--
If you understand,                      John Cowan
   things are just as they are;         http://www.ccil.org/~cowan