Re: comparator-type-test

Arthur A. Gleckler scripsit:

> Wow, this is thorough.

Most of the credit is due to Sebastian Egner and Jens Axel Søgaard,
the authors of SRFI 67.

> The procedure comparator-type-test might be better named
> comparator-check-type.  The former name implies that it is returning the
> test, not the result of the test.

Excellent point.  Originally "type test" was "type check", and when I did
a global rename, I forgot to fix comparator-type-check specially.

--
Babies are born as a result of the              John Cowan
mating between men and women, and most          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan