Re: LAST^2 CALL for SRFI 113, Sets and Bags

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 113 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 113 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

I see you chose to have set-powerset return a set of sets (not a list of sets), which sounds fine to me.

It might help to clarify how bag-cartesian-product and bag-powerset work w.r.t. duplicate elements.

No other comments from me.

Best regards,
Kevin Wortman