LAST CALL for SRFI-113, Sets and bags

This page is part of the web mail archives of SRFI 113 from before July 7th, 2015. The new archives for SRFI 113 contain all messages, not just those from before July 7th, 2015.

This is hopefully the final release (modulo any bug fixes) of SRFI 113,
Sets and bags.  I have removed integer sets from this SRFI as I had
already removed enums.  They will return in future SRFIs.  Finally the
sample implementation, which I have rewritten from scratch, is on track
with the SRFI.

List members: Please scrutinize the text and play with the implementation.
There are R7RS and Chicken libraries, as usual.  Report any problems here.

SRFI editors:  Please move the following files to the srfi-113 directory:

http://ccil.org/~cowan/temp/srfi-113.html
http://ccil.org/~cowan/temp/sets.tar.gz

and the following file to the srfi-114 directory:

http://ccil.org/~cowan/temp/comparators.tar.gz

which corrects a bug in the SRFI 114 implementation.  Thanks.

--
John Cowan          http://www.ccil.org/~cowan        cowan@xxxxxxxx
"Make a case, man; you're full of naked assertions, just like Nietzsche."